We have been in business since 1966 and are a privately owned company.
PFI operates in a 16,000 square foot facility near Dayton, Ohio. Additionally, we have purchased 10 acres of land and currently on the drawing board is a 45,000 square foot facility.
The mission of PFI Precision Machining is to provide cost-effective solutions for close tolerance component parts and mechanical assemblies.
To treat every customer like they are the only customer!
We get things right the first time!
What Makes PFI a Better Business Partner?
- We are willing to invest in the most competitive technology to meet our customers' needs here in the United States (versus abroad). Visit 'reshorenow.org'
- When a customer is in a bind, we find a way to come through for them.
- Even though we are a small company, we have excellent cost control systems due to our integrated manufacturing software.
- We have a low employee turnover rate. Our employees average, 10 years of service.
- We are machining experts in Stainless Steel.
What We Offer Our Customers
- We develop relationships in order to build trust.
- We have excellent customer service including:
- One Point Contact
- Immediate Response
- We have deep engineering strength which has come from years of experience and our training programs.
- As a result of decades of continuous improvement, we have the top 10% of quality and lowest 10% on price.