EXPERIENCED CNC MACHINIST
We are currently seeking Lathe Operators with a miniimum of 2 yeare experience for both first and second shifts. State your shift preference on your application.
We are also actively seeking a CNC Machinist for 2nd shift. this person would setup, operate, and troubleshoot machining processes. 5 years Lathe experience required. 2 years Milling experience would be a plus.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include Setup and operate lathes and mills to complete a variety of close tolerance component parts. This includes ensuring accuracy and quality of parts
through visual inspection and physical measurements; working in accordance with Company
safety rules and practices; participating in continuous improvement of processes; and
performing other related duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES
- High school diploma or equivalency with machining experience;
- Ability to read and interpret prints, routings, and work instructions
- Thorough knowledge of hand tools and other hand held and/or mechanical equipment
- Thorough knowledge of micrometers, calipers, and other precision measurement instruments
- Employees must have their own tools. Tool Loan with payroll deductions is available;
- Ability to work harmoniously in communicating information and working with others;
- Show reliability on the job by meeting commitments and job performance standards;
- Take initiative by rectifying situations by taking corrective action;
CNC Mill Set-up-Programmer:
Turn your experience into an excellent career opportunity at PFI PRECISION. We are growing & need to add a highly skilled CNC Mill Set-up-Programmer to our team. Min. 5 years experinece. Gibbs and tooling & fixture design would be a plus. Challenging work, fast-paced environment, & advancment opportunities are just a few of the benefits of working for PFI. send resume to: email@example.com.
- First-shift hours 5:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Second-shift hours 4:00 p.m. until 2:00 a.m. Monday thru Thursday, with occasional over-time on Friday.
- 40 lb lifting requirement frequent 70 lbs occasional.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org